Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you speed up peeling of a sunburnt skin?

I had quite bad sunburn on my shoulders and back :S It isn%26#039;t red anymore, but is starting to peel. How can i speed up this process as I have to wear a strapless dress on stage tomorrow night and i would look awful with peeling skin!


Please help x|||My only suggestion is use some body butter or something to cover it up temporarily. You can%26#039;t really speed up the peeling process, but the body butter works well... and it feels nice when someone rubs it in for you hehehehe|||I have a sunburn to it was really bad I got blisters and everything but im afraid there isnt much you can do to speed up the process. You can prevent more peeling by using lotion like I use the aloe vera lotion it works really well.





I suggest you get this and use it every few hours and use it before u go on stage because it will hide all the edges that is peeling.





Good luck.|||i have no experience with this(i tan, not burn) but i would probably recommend something exfoliating, like a wash or scrub or something, cuz it removes the dead skin.|||sounds painful





answer this





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||You must see a dermatologist for right guidance.|||too bad.......

No comments:

Post a Comment