Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you clean and take care of your skin when you have a Staph. infection?

I have a staph infection that I%26#039;ve had for years that comes and goes. I%26#039;m assuming that anit-bacterial soap is the best thing to clean with but how about body lotion. My skin is dry and I just can%26#039;t go without it. Is there a particular ingrediant I should look for. A certain brand. Also, the infection tends to leave scars, can I use a scar cream to help with that?|||go to the doctor and they will give u a shot of penicillin to stop the spread of the infection, put antibiotic ointment on it, rubbing alcohol around the infection, and change bandages every 4-8 hours, stay out of sunlight no more than 30 min. max because that can worsen the infection, try and stay away from people so they wont get it.





Staff is very dangerous watch out for it

No comments:

Post a Comment